This Specialty is designed to extend your knowledge and skills of diving to allow you to dive on wrecks safely including the penetration of wrecks. It develops the knowledge required to plan, prepare and analyse for your dive to reduce stress and confusion, allowing you to enhance your diving experience.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
1. Why wreck dive?
2. The nature of wreck diving
3. How to access wrecks properly
4. How to choose appropriate wreck sites
5. Choosing instruments for wreck diving
6. Advanced Wreck diving equipment
7. Wreck penetration
8. The parameters of wreck diving
9. RAID's 10 point guide to wreck diving
10. What you can do to further your knowledge and skill
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Advanced 35 diver or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
1. RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
2. Minimum of two open water training dives required.
1. All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
2. The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
If you are already registered go to RAID ONLINE STORE in your login to Sign up for a course now.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.